What is High Hardness Silicon Resin?
High hardness silicon resin is a kind of highly crosslinked thermosetting poly siloxane polymer structure, it possesses the features of the organic resin and inorganic materials, have unique physical and chemical properties, good electrical insulating properties, heat resistance and the waterproof effect.
The weatherability of silicon resin is better than that of general organic resin.Therefore, it is an ideal material for coating surface layer of heat - resistant, heat - resistant and moisture - proof treatment.
Introduce of silicone epoxy resin
Silicone resins for coatings is highly crosslinked structure thermosetting poly organic siloxane, because of its special structure, compared with other organic resin, excellent heat resistance, cold resistance, weather resistance, electrical insulation, hydrophobicity and anti-sticking stripping, etc.;Therefore, it is widely used as high and low temperature insulation paint, heat resistant coating, weather resistant coating, ablative coating and high and low temperature resistance, electric insulation molding plastics, etc.
Silicon resins are generally made from organochlorosilane mixture or organic ethoxy silane through hydrolysis and polycondensation reaction in mixed solvents.The curing of silicone resin is the process of converting it into thermosetting resin with three-dimensional reticular structure and insoluble and non-melting under the action of heating or catalyst.There are many researches on silicone resin at home and abroad.Silicon resin generally needs to be solidified at high temperature, which limits its use range.
Application of silicone resin for heat resistant paint
Silicon resin processing additives have unique flexibility and compatibility, has become a key component in pulp, household paper production.The details are as follows:
(1) electric insulating paint: the volume, quality and service life of motor and electrical appliances are largely related to the performance of electric insulation materials.Therefore, it is required to use a variety of electric insulating paint in industry, including coil impregnating paint, glass cloth impregnating paint, mica bonding insulating paint and silicon paint for electronic and electrical protection.
(2) the coating: silicon resin has excellent heat resistance, cold-resistant, weather resistance, such as hydrophobic properties, coupled with a colorless, transparent and can be obtained with good uf and abrasion resistance of the coating film coating off sticking prevention and moistureproof hydrophobic coating.
(3) adhesives: as the adhesive, polysiloxane has two types: silica gel type and silicone resin type, which are different in structure and crosslinking density.Among them, the resin adhesives and pure silicone resin type and modified resin.
(4) plastics: mainly used in heat-resistant, insulated, assembled and arc resistant silicone plastics, semiconductor component shell sealing plastics, foam plastics.
(5) micro powder and trapezoidal polymer: compared with inorganic filler, silicon resin micro powder has low relative density and features of heat resistance, weather resistance, lubricity and hydrophobicity.Trapezoidal silicone resin has higher heat resistance, electrical insulation and flame resistance than general reticular silicon resin.
The characteristics of silicone resin emulsion paint
(1) silicon resin has good adhesion performance to metal such as iron, aluminum and tin, and is easy to glue to glass and ceramics, but poor adhesion force to copper;
(2) organic silicon adhesive based on pure silicon resin, which is made from silicon resin and mixed with inorganic fillers and solvents, releases small molecules when curing, and needs to be heated and pressurized;
(3) the curing temperature of silicone resin adhesive is too high and its application is limited;
(4) to join a small amount of ethyl silicate, potassium acetate and silicate glass, such as curing temperature dropped to 220 ~ 200 ℃, high temperature strength still have 392-4 90 mpa;
(5) the mechanical strength of pure silicon resin is low, and when copolymerized with polyester, epoxy or phenolic organic resin, high temperature resistance and excellent mechanical properties can be obtained, which can be used for high temperature resistant structural adhesive.