PU Resin For Amino-Baking Coating
PU Resin For Amino-Baking Coating has high gloss, high fullness, it is suggested to be used in surface coating of metal and wood. which has high requirement.
WQ-WL153 main features:
● Water dispersible type,emulsion form hydroxyl acrylic resin
● High solid content,low viscosity,low acid value
● Mixed with isocyanate cross-linking agent to be two component PU,has high gloss,high hardness
● Suitable for two component PU self-drying top coating and amino-baking top coatings
● Hydroxyl Value:78-108mgKOH/g
Product Technical Index
Appearance:milky white emulsion(Visual Observation)
Hydroxyl Value:78mgKOH/g(for solid resin,theoretical value)
This hydroxyl acrylic dispersions can be diluted with water to construction viscosity. Its viscosity changes as PH value changes. WQ-WL153 can be mixed with poly aliphatic isocyanate curing agent for preparing high–gloss top coating which can dry fast at room temperature or dry by force at 80℃.
The film after curing has high gloss,hardness,limit film thickness and good water resistance.
This product has excellent pigment wetting and shear stability,can be grinded with dispersions directly.
Product Properties Test:
Gloss(60o)high gloss kind
Surface dry min(23o)
Air dry 25o/h
(25o 0.1N NaOH)
(25o 0.1N H2SO4)
Artificial aging resistance
Loss of gloss 30%
Impact resistance kg*cm
WQ-WL153 contrast experiment with Bayer A145
Limit film thickness