Water Dispersion Hydroxyl Acrylic Resin
Water Dispersion Hydroxyl Acrylic Resin is two component PU resin, it is suggested to be used cooperatively with amino resin, through baking, it can maximize performance.
WQ-WL153 main features:
● Water dispersible type,emulsion form hydroxyl acrylic resin
● High solid content,low viscosity,low acid value
● Mixed with isocyanate cross-linking agent to be two component PU,has high gloss,high hardness
● Suitable for two component PU self-drying top coating and amino-baking top coatings
● Hydroxyl Value:78-108mgKOH/g
Product Technical Index
Appearance:milky white emulsion(Visual Observation)
Hydroxyl Value:78mgKOH/g(for solid resin,theoretical value)
This hydroxyl acrylic dispersions can be diluted with water to construction viscosity. Its viscosity changes as PH value changes. WQ-WL153 can be mixed with poly aliphatic isocyanate curing agent for preparing high–gloss top coating which can dry fast at room temperature or dry by force at 80℃.
The film after curing has high gloss,hardness,limit film thickness and good water resistance.
This product has excellent pigment wetting and shear stability,can be grinded with dispersions directly.
Product Properties Test:
Gloss(60o)high gloss kind
Surface dry min(23o)
Air dry 25o/h
(25o 0.1N NaOH)
(25o 0.1N H2SO4)
Artificial aging resistance
Loss of gloss 30%
Impact resistance kg*cm
WQ-WL153 contrast experiment with Bayer A145
Limit film thickness