PU Resin For Wood
PU Resin For Wood, this kind of PU resin is often used in formula for making wood coating, it usually needs to be used cooperatively with HDI curing agent.
Feature: aliphatic series anionic(two component)
This product is a two component aliphatic series anionic water based PU resin,and an environment-friendly PU resin for baking varnish for metal and wood lacquer.
(1) Used for matte baking varnish for metal or wood lacquer;
(2) Fast dry;
(3) Good adhesion;
(4) High hardness;
(5) Matte effect without matting powder;
Painting method:roller coating,brush coating,and spraying
Paint-to-curing agent ratio=10:1
Note:Stir the resin evenly before use.Dilute it by water or thicken it with thickener to till the required viscosity if necessary.
Package and storage
Packing:50 kg/plastic drum,1000 kg/plastic barrel
(1) Stored in a sealed container
(2) Recommended storage temperature:5-35℃
(3) Avoid freezing,heat and foreign dirt.
(4) Shelf life:6 months in an intact package from the production date.