Waterborne Aliphatic PU Resin
Waterborne Aliphatic PU Resin, PU coating made by this resin has excellent chemical resistance.
Feature: aliphatic series anionic(two component)
This product is a two component aliphatic series anionic water based PU resin,and an environment-friendly PU resin for baking varnish for metal and wood lacquer.
(1) Used for matte baking varnish for metal or wood lacquer;
(2) Fast dry;
(3) Good adhesion;
(4) High hardness;
(5) Matte effect without matting powder;
Painting method:roller coating,brush coating,and spraying
Paint-to-curing agent ratio=10:1
Note:Stir the resin evenly before use.Dilute it by water or thicken it with thickener to till the required viscosity if necessary.
Package and storage
Packing:50 kg/plastic drum,1000 kg/plastic barrel
(1) Stored in a sealed container
(2) Recommended storage temperature:5-35℃
(3) Avoid freezing,heat and foreign dirt.
(4) Shelf life:6 months in an intact package from the production date.